Parks Agenda October
11th October 2017
To: All Members of the Parks’ Committee
You are hereby summoned to attend the Parks’ Committee Meeting, to be held at in the Town Council Committee Room, Manor Offices, Holsworthy on Wednesday 18th October at 5.30pm for the purposes of transacting the business detailed below.
In accordance with The Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 members of the public are welcome to attend.
Members are requested to turn off their mobile phones for the duration of the Meeting
- Apologies for absence (Please make any apologies known to the Town Clerk)
Declaration of Interests – To receive Members’ declarations of personal and prejudicial interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
- Parks’ Meeting Minutes – To sign the Minutes of the Parks’ Meeting held on the 20th September 2017
- Matters Arising – To consider matters arising from the minutes of the 20th September 2017
- To Discuss and note the Parks’ Expenditure and Budget for the year 17/18
- To give an Update on the Pavilion Project.
- To discuss a request from the Bowling Club to place a wooden building on the Bowling Club site.
- To discuss and if agreed authorise expenditure on works to three trees in the Park.
- Stanhope Park – To discuss other matters relating to Stanhope Park.
- 10. To discuss and if agreed authorise expenditure to repair/re-route the Path in Badock Gardens to the Pre- School Playgroup.
- Badock and Rowland Gardens – To discuss matters relating to Badock Gardens and Rowland Gardens
12 Town Clerk’s Report
Cllrs. Allen, Briggs, Hutchings, Musker, Parker, Parkinson, Punter, and Stanton